MOR-EV Trucks offers $7,500 rebates for Class 2 pick-up trucks with a GVWR between 6,000 and 10,000 pounds or other vehicles with a GVWR between 8,501 – 10,000 pounds.
The following individuals and entities are eligible to receive a $7,500 MOR-EV Trucks rebate:
- Massachusetts residents
- Private businesses licensed to do business in Massachusetts
- Non-profit organizations licensed to operate in Massachusetts
- Educational institutions, such as schools, colleges and universities
- Local, Municipal and State governments and departments
Vehicles meeting the following requirements are eligible to receive a MOR-EV Trucks rebate:
- New on-road battery electric or fuel-cell electric pick-up trucks with a GVWR between 6,000 and 10,000 pounds
- New on-road battery electric or fuel-cell electric vehicles of any body type with a GVWR between 8,5001-10,000 pounds
- A maximum Total MSRP of $80,000
Apply for a rebate online within 90 days of purchasing or leasing an eligible new vehicle.
To begin the rebate application process, please submit copies of the following documents to the MOR-EV Trucks email.
- Signed Applicant Terms and Conditions
- Purchase or Lease Agreement complete with:
- Buyer or lessee’s name and address
- Date of purchase or lease
- Total MSRP
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Signature of buyer or lessee
- Massachusetts vehicle registration
- Proof of residency
- If applying as an individual, a copy of a Massachusetts driver’s license or other valid form of Massachusetts residency as approved by the Administrator.
- If applying as an organization such as a business, nonprofit, etc., a copy of a local business license, articles of incorporation, articles of organization, statement of information, or other formation document filed with the Massachusetts Secretary of State.
- Other forms of documentation, such as a written attestation, may be accepted by DOER on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the program administrator for more information.
- MOR-EV Pick-Ups and Class 2b rebate recipients must retain ownership of the incentivized vehicle(s) and maintain an active registration with the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles for a minimum of 36 consecutive months immediately after the vehicle(s) purchase or lease date.
- If a vehicle is leased, lease terms of at least 36 months are required for program eligibility.
- Individual applicants to the MOR-EV Pick-Ups and Class 2b may also be eligible for the MOR-EV+ rebate; contact the Program Administrator directly for more information.