Electric Vehicles for Everyone
MOR-EV is dedicated to making electric vehicles (EVs) more affordable for Massachusetts residents, businesses and non-profit organizations to help achieve clean transportation goals and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and provide more equitable access to EVs. The program is funded by the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs’ Department of Energy Resources (DOER) and administered statewide by the Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE).
To assure greater participation in the EV transition, MOR-EV now includes the following program elements:
- $3,500 rebates are available for new or used cars.
- Income-qualifying drivers can receive an additional rebate of $1,500.
- $1,000 additional rebate for trading-in a qualifying vehicle.
- Rebates for new and used EVs are available at the time of purchase or lease at participating dealerships as well as after an eligible purchase or lease.
- The MOR-EV Trucks programs provide rebates for pick-up trucks and Class 2b vehicles as well as Class 3-8 vehicles.